Thursday, March 29, 2007

So You think you can dance is over "4" me~!

Last night ,just found out some of my friend that I met in the audition had made past the boot camp and got through the top 20 male & female. Must be tough going through 3day of choreography. They will be on TV. It gonna be like Malaysian Idol but in a dance way la. So interesting.
Well, for me. Sometime just struck me that I lose that chance. If i have just to more focus, more confident, more attraction, more eye contact, more flow, more this more there in the partner dance before, I could be at boot camp and could be going to the top 20. Shhhhhh....well, end up sitting in the office in front of the computer doing work. Shhhhhhhhh..... This life.. Boring~!
That more than in life than sitting in office working...

oh , well....this is the time in life that we are challenge. it definitely not easy. hat when Faith step in. So, i guess maybe this is not my time to do make it to be the top 20 cause serious i'm not ready but when are we even ready when God challenge us. I gonna have to believe when it's time, God will prepare me spiritually, mentally and physically.

For now, i got that practice my dance.not only breakdance and hip hop but the rest as well like comtemporary, lyrical,jazz, whatever...got to get abit of knowledge of it.
and also got to get back in my aggressive skating. got try winning some competition. Well, dance and skate equal to killer style killer talent .Wahahahaha~!!!.Why waste it~!

Gonna start Djing as well soon,
great future investment..
Wishlist:(if u all understand)
-Numark Battle Pak (will do) if nice could get the TTX
-Numark DXM06 24bit effects mixer
-M-audio Torq connectiv (this is the most important thing)
-A nice laptop to store all my songs i need (need GB of disc space for my songs and able to run the torq software can already)



- M-audio Torq connectiv













- Numark Battle Pak
















- Numark DXM06 24bit effects mixer
i know the battle pak already got a mixer but wanna more control with this.. :D RM1k+











total price needed: RM7K+

ermm..big saving big investment. take at least a year to do so.

1 comment:

Fluffy the Muffly Dog said...

Ruff ruff!! Nesh's doggie here!